An ordinance is a law passed by a your City of Stanwood government.  Ordinances for the City of Stanwood may be found below.

If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.

Frequently Asked Questions

May I burn trash inside the city limits?

No, Burning trash is prohibited in city limits. You may burn wood and paper products.   Please contact city hall if you have any questions.